Mara and the Armband


I guess you're never too young to be supporting a good cause, and that's exactly what Mara did yesterday morning. Or maybe she was team building. Or maybe simply fashion-sensitive.

I had laid her on the floor on a mat so I could brush my teeth while she was checking out the furniture (she is still quite interested in all room decor in the mornings!). I found one of those rubber bands that we usually get when running for some cure or at some work off-site, and put it in her right hand so she can wiggle it. Then I left her with her charge figuring it would keep her busy for a bit until she dropped it.

About twenty seconds later I turn and see Mara squiggling happy, wrist band now a beautiful decorative piece high up on her arm!
A first in wearing mommy's things!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Bye 2021, Welcome 2022!

But I Will Still Need Your Money

Giant Fig Tree - Largest in North America