More tummy time and G+ Photo mixes

We had another fun tummy time session two days ago and took more photos - I wonder when this will get old, I understand now how people become so spammy about their kids! We can just hope we're not too annoying :-D

I happen to be posting them now because I got a notification from Google+ Photos that they had "magicked" my snapshots. It has this fun new-ish feature that automatically grabs some close-frame photos and mixes then into a multi-portrait.


Interesting concept, and although I love the randomness - it reminds me of the fitness-less evolutionary algorithms developed by Dr. Ken Stanley at UCF, which created new solutions simply by rewarding novelty - I really wish they were editable. Sometimes they get two photos that are way too similar and I would naturally want to replace one of them.

Here's the two mixes I got, which one do you like best?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Bye 2021, Welcome 2022!

But I Will Still Need Your Money

Giant Fig Tree - Largest in North America