Re: < 3

Love you!!!!!!!!!!

I always mean it, and this time I mean it even more if that makes any sense at all!

I love how you wake me up every morning and talk to me about nonsense things, even though sleep is the one non-negotiable thing about you!
I love how you don't need to say you love me, because everything about you says you do; and yet you still say it because you know it makes me smile and get happy.
I love how you sometimes say "Niu!" unknowingly.
I love how together we've taught everyone around us the word "pisica".
I love how much I love to do stupid little things for you, like folding an origami fish or knitting a heart.
I love how blindly I trust you and have complete faith in how you feel about me!
I love how I can love you, and kitty, and others, and a whole lot in the world and still feel like my love is undivided between them.
I love how you make me a better person just by being who you are.

I love ... you!

E.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Bye 2021, Welcome 2022!

But I Will Still Need Your Money

Giant Fig Tree - Largest in North America