From Japan, taken with Flip

E: was looking at these...





 














G: Those bunnies are awesome!

I'm glad the crotch in that photo is yours!
<3
E. did you see what the dear is doing at my crotch?
...
me: the deer was sticking her tongue out to me
  to my crotch
  i took the frame with the longest tongue
1:59 AM Greg: yeah
  does the flip have software to pick out the frames?
 me: i used something else
  flipshare is a pain
2:00 AM but supposedly it does it
 Greg: what'd you use?
 me: i used AVS
 Greg: cool
 me: it seems the best for movie editing so far
  can do audio + effects + stuff in overlapping timeline
 Greg: that's what it says on google
 me: and you can speed up videos too
2:01 AM Greg: that's really useful
 me: yes it's nice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Bye 2021, Welcome 2022!

But I Will Still Need Your Money

Giant Fig Tree - Largest in North America